Revcon Las Vegas

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Apr 3 23:09:24 EDT 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 4:31 AM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> It would be great to have lodging and conference in the same
> building somehow

When planning the EuroRevCon we made this a must. The hotel usually
likes this
as they can add items to the package but on the other hand it gave us
bargaining
power when negotiating with all the hotels. We were able to get free
conference
facilities and low cost buffet lunches right in the conference room.
To plan such
an event well one must deal with many details.

These events are about meeting people and learning things - not
traveling to/from
  hotel/conference.

ciao,
sims