copy protection

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Apr 3 05:34:49 EDT 2007

Exactly. Can somebody share a few tricks to make content on a CD being
unusable after being copied? Its a small niche soft (specialized
biodiversity database and an e-book). Likely there will be no attempts to
crack it, however we would like to be able to sell at least 200 copies of
the CD before illegal copies made by ordinary users start circulating around

Viktoras