Rotate/Set angle

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon Apr 2 07:12:30 EDT 2007

I would give 10 points from my votes for this report as soon as you post it
(just let me know)!

 However there exists a report #1186 (Images at angle should remain smooth)
opened in 2004. The category it is assigned to is "Enhancement" so it will
likely remain unnoticed by the engineers at Runrev - and it is still
unconfirmed. I think severity should be at least "Normal" or maybe "Major"
to draw their attention. With those jagged lines and now unstable size the
rotate command in its current implementation is almost unusable :-(. Should
we re-submit the new report with higher rate of severity, or vote for the
existing one? By the way is there a way to re-rate the severity of this
report or only the person who submitted can do this?

Viktoras