Paint Bucket Not working as advertised

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Apr 1 10:33:19 EDT 2007

On 01 Apr 2007, at 14:52, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> My feeling is that Runtime Revolution is a RAD and not
> a graphics-editing package; and the sooner folk start
> realising that the sooner RR will see the light and
> drop the paint tools (which are awful) all together.

I disagree with that.  Although I agree that Rev is a RAD, in addition
I think that all RADs should have a simple and fast way to draw
bitmaps, and the drawing tools are currently the only (simple) way to
do that.
On the other side, I'm all for a better replacement, or an improvement
of these tools.

Sincerely yours
Bjoernke von Gierke

--