Cold Panic

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 27 18:47:58 EDT 2006

Hi Chipp. For this example put URL works fine. (I have both methods
in the script now to test each one). But I also have a program that
opens a Foxpro table and reads the header bits at a time, and this is
dependent on the ability to read from file recursively.

The bottom line is, it worked on a G4, it doesn't on an Intel. Where
there's smoke there's fire. Where there's ice above the surface,
there is a LOT of ice below it. If this is a real issue, someone
important at Runrev needs to look at it.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM