Cold Panic

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 26 13:48:14 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

What happens if you replace END with EOF?

For a "low level file" you usually need a script similar to

   open file myFile for binary read
   read from file myFile until EOF
   close file myFile
   -- it now contains the binary data

It may help to check the result after the open and the read commands.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 26-sep-2006, om 19:36 heeft Robert Sneidar het volgende geschreven: