Copy & Paste problems (was: about Galaxy)

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 12:19:08 EDT 2006

That sounds like something more serious - I only ever see it in Rev.
I find that once it stops working in the script editor it doesn't
work for pasting into normal fields or even for copying and pasting
objects.

2.6.something seemed to fix it totally, but the next release bought
it back.

It's far too intermittent to give the developers a recipe, but pretty
well any session where Rev is open for more than an hour will
eventually come across the same problem. :-(

Ian