Anyone using Rev with GIS applications?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Tue Sep 26 01:50:36 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Is anyone currently using Revolution with GIS mapping applications? I
have investigated PostgreSQL and PostGIS and know that is a place I can
store the GIS data and locality information, but wondered if anyone is
displaying GIS maps inside Rev? I have just downloaded a product called
uDIG which is an open source GIS product that may provide the
rendering/layering/interpretation engine but need to display the
resulting images. I suppose I could use a HTML viewer?

Any help or comments apprectiated.

Kind regards

John Tregea