about Galaxy

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Mon Sep 25 15:57:38 EDT 2006

I use many products with a plugin architecture: After Effects, Final
Cut Pro, several audio applications. It's a great way for users to
customize their tool to their own situation.

But, it seems like the Rev user base is too small to justify two
teams working on IDEs... if I was Rev I would try to buy Galaxy,
integrate it really well, optimize it and eliminate bugs... that is
the kind of scripting environment that will convert Director &
RealBasic users.