about Galaxy

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Sep 23 21:58:45 EDT 2006

Good points Jerry...

I was just trying to encourage Run Rev to keep upping the ante on the
IDE....
I'll leave it at that. As what features one expects to be on board
and what should be left to 3rd party developers is something
noone will ever agree on.

I may expect scripting tools and object property tools
and a decent UI for text input and layout...
to be part of the core meanwhile,
(because I get that in the Adobe suite) someone
else wants 3D stuff.... I like your "momentum" vision
maybe today's Galaxy tools will be part of tomorrow's Rev IDE
and then Galaxy will have new stars in it... etc.

Galaxy is great.... I just need it to work.
After all I do have it on my to do list to buy it! I'll take
the Galaxy performance issues off this list and over to basecamp.

Yes, I still have my log in.

Best from Hawaii

Sivakatirwami