MIDI - more Rev resources

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 11:49:43 EDT 2006

Hiya,

I appreciate what you're saying here, but I had assumed that MIDI was
built in to Revolution (and I don't think I'm stretching what the
website says, however little!).

I had found some Java MIDI apps, which I could package up with any
Revolution solution, and call them from Revolution. I'd rather that than
insist QT be installed, although I could assume that it's fairly
widespread. Hmm, I'll have to think about that.

In your scenario: Would it be a case of using 'launch' or calling QT and
asking it to parse the file? By 'file format': Do you mean the QT MIDI
file format or QT 'mov' format?

Cheers,

Luis.