[ANN] libIMEDTreeManager v 1.03 - The TREE MANAGER & TREE FIELD CONTROL for REVOLUTION
info at imed-edition.net
Thu Sep 14 13:41:34 CDT 2006
libIMEDTreeManager v 1.03 - The TREE MANAGER & TREE FIELD CONTROL for
iMed Edition is pleased to annonce the release of version 1.03 of the
This release implements a proxy node feature in order to speed up
tree building and to spare memory usage.
Two new examples for PROXY usage including a zip introspector to
search for images in archive files.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
For a limited period of time iMed Edition is offering the
libIMEDTreeManager bundled with unlimited licences for deployement.
libIMEDTreeManager is a Tree Manager & Tree Field Control library for
Revolution. It is intended to build, navigate and rearrange multiway
tree and to display trees in field controls.
Beginners and expert developers will enjoy how easy it is to build
and display trees with Revolution. Database developers will
especially appreciate its optional datasource and proxy based
The following features are supported among many others :
- Creating trees and managing nodes (adding, deleting, reordering,
- Optional PROXIES to speed up and to spare memory;
- Automatically updates the display of registred tree fields. You can
display the same tree in as many fields as you want.
- Allows multiple, discontiguous selection.
- Dragging within a tree field control allows moving items between
folders or reordering.
- Drag & drop between windows.
- Written in Transcript in order to work on any OS supported by
- Very easy scripting integration with/without our Tree Creator.
- Many examples given in our Tree Manager & Tree Field Examples Stack.
- Detailed documentation.
- Many more...
Quick Installation Guide:
Download the archive package, decompress it, open stack
"libIMEDTreeManager" , click on the "Examples..." button and just
Find out more and download the package from this address:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:48:16 +0100
More information about the use-livecode