OT - Poser 5 teeth gnashing...

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Sep 7 15:06:13 EDT 2006

> I tried with another address, supposing that my ISP was
> somewhat "banned"... no luck ;-<
>
> Please, tell us, poor overseas 0$00 customers, if we are
> allowed to postulate ;-)))

If there are some of you that cant get the download over the weekend, Ill
let CP know - my guess is that if I ask nicely they will extend it for us
:-)

By the way, we are looking to expand the new spotlight centers on
RevDeveloper, especially the Adventure Game one. If you have developed some
tutorials you's like to share with us that relates to this, Id like to get
them up on RevDeveloper and we can link them back to your site. We have the
Vue one up already, but there's plenty of topics we could cover in creating
content for Adventure games.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations