RR Forums

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 17:36:00 EDT 2006

> But if you make your living with Rev it's really helpful to have all
> posts come into your awareness, even if just in the convenient digest
> mode.  Software pros are busy people; using push rather than
> hunt-and-pull keeps a broader range of relevant info flowing past the
> eyeballs who need to see it.

I think this is the key to my problem with the forums. I like to be
able to scan all the posts as emails, without having to plod my way
through a maze of folders & sub-folders. I can scan the emails quickly
for anything that interests me and search the archives easily, but the
forums don't allow such ease of use.

When they acquire an email facility, I will get the forum postings
sent to me and hopefully, I will be able to reply to postings by email
too. Until then, I will not be particiapting in the forums,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question.

Regards,
Sarah