Stack purging - and other bugs

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Oct 31 10:21:54 EST 2006

Hi All,

Yeah, and plenty of new stuff being added all the time, all with
their own real and potential bugs.

One thing I thought of dong was to get as many people as possible to
vote for just one bug and no others, this would drive the vote count
way up on that one bug, would be hard not to fix *something* then!
Then just repeat the process on the next bug!

What do you think?????

Cheers
Dave