Are there any arrow buttons?

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 05:07:14 EST 2006

On 30 Oct 2006, at 18:24, James Z wrote:

> Something isn't working here.
> I'm on an Intel Mac Pro, Rev Studio 2.7.3 Build 278.
>
> I do the following:
> 1. File menu, New Mainstack.
> 2. Drag a button to the card.
> 3. The button is selected, Cmd G, to group.
> 4. right click  (or control click -Property inspector from menu).
> 5. Click the "Behave like a background" button."
> 6. Click the Close button in the upper left corner of the Property
> Inspector.
> 7. From the Object menu, select "New Card"
> Result: Button doesn't show as background button.
>
> So what is missing here? Am I misunderstanding something?

At step 5, did you click to "switch on" or "switch off" Behave like a
background. (I notice that it's on by default.)

Also, after creating the new card, and if the group/background
doesn't appear, go to the Object - Place Group menu, and see if your
group is listed. If it is, you add it from the menu. If it isn't, go
back and confirm the group was actually created at step 3. (Although
if you can see the "Behave like a background" in the property
inspector, I guess it must have been made.)

Cheers
Dave