Decoding jpeg in Rev cgi ?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Tue Oct 31 05:15:07 EST 2006

OK guys, now I'm answering my own question...    ;-)

I've found that PHP4 includes the gd library that allows
manipulation of jpeg & gif data (among other formats) and
I'm planing to call it from Rev cgi.

PHP gurus might find my discovery a bit amusing, but other
REv cgi users might find this interesting... Let me know if
you want to hear more on my progress with this...

JB