External won't load on some machines

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Oct 30 09:14:36 EST 2006

Jacque,

I experienced similar problem here, I solved it by explicitly binding
the external during the startup handler in the standalone, then it
resumed working. Try setting the external prop in the startup
handler, this will not solve the problem of the external not loading
in the IDE but it might solve for standalones.

Andre