Are there any arrow buttons?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Oct 30 07:24:39 EST 2006

Hi James,

Create your button on the first card of your stack, select it, choose
Group Selected from the Object menu and run the following script:

put the short id of the last grp into myID
-- following line shows grp if new cards
-- are created afterwards
set the bgBehavior of the last grp to true
repeat with x = 2 to number of cards
   place grp id myID onto cd x
end repeat

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 30-okt-2006, om 12:53 heeft James Z het volgende geschreven: