Activating a Function in a Different Stack

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Oct 29 12:01:38 EST 2006

The only really convenient way to use functions in other stacks is to
put those other stacks 'in use', so that their scripts are in the
message path.

I'm not very clear on which stack is requesting what from where, but
it sounds like you're loading a stack into a local machines memory
from a remote server - so this should be possible.

Best,

Mark