Does a day start at 1:00 AM everwhere?

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Sat Oct 28 19:43:48 EDT 2006

>> C:/RevolutionStacks/SortTest/!?!Sept_009K.jpg!/9040/1157431138
>
> Ah, now I understand...
>
> [...]
> I really don't know, Mark... I would *assume* that the seconds is
> relative to the computer that is doing the extracting of the
> seconds from 'detailed files', but I have no conclusive proof...

What about ticks? Is it that seconds are converted into ticks or the
other way around? I assume the other way around as ticks are shorter
than seconds.

Citing the docs: "The ticks function returns the total number of
ticks since midnight GMT, January 1, 1970, rather than the total
number of ticks since the last system startup."

Marielle Lange (PhD),  http://widged.com
Bite-size Applications for Education