more stinkin s p a m

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sat Oct 28 14:37:16 EDT 2006

Martin,

I too have had a very large increase in spam over the last few weeks
thats seeping through a couple layers of s p a m filters. many are
coming from a few email addresses i use for lists. unfortunately i
have not set up emails for each individual list, but much of this
increased s p a m is coming from list addresses. I was about to up
all the spam filters a notch or two.

cheers,

jeff

On Oct 28, 2006, at 1:02 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com