bugzillas 1696, 3385 never was a bug

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Oct 27 16:55:51 EDT 2006

just one issue...

 > put the rect of thisgroup into s1

should be the

  put the height of btn|fld|graphic "myrealheight" of me into s1

where my the control "myrealheight" has the big rect in the group's
smaller visible rect.

or you can calculate it from the topmost to the bottom most
object within your group.

Note that mousedown|up in disabled buttons in the card work on objects of
the group out of the visible group's rect...

otherwise it works well...

[snipt]