Careful

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Fri Oct 27 10:42:15 EDT 2006

> I'll think you'll find that the word " bo****cks" simply
> means "nonsense". The Sex Pistols were taken to court on
> indecency charges for the title of their album - "Never Mind
> the bo****cks, this is the Sex Pistols" and won their case.
> The judge concluded that it wasn't a swear word!

That was the honorable Texas superior court Judge Bo L. Locks presiding,
wasn't it Dave?:-)

Seriously, I can appreciate caution though. Sometimes it's the ill feeling
of the word's definition and sometime's it's the intent - if one is a
negative somewhere its best to avoid altogether.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd