Standalone app as Frankensteinian Monster

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Fri Oct 27 10:08:06 EDT 2006

Hi Ken.  Thanks, however, upon trying this, the d**n thing still won't
die.  I think I shall have to strip all (mainly) development functions
out of the main stack/splash screen and start again with the stand alone.

Let you know how things turn out with this evening's coding.  So close,
so far, so frustrating.

Kindest regards to you and the list.

Mark MacKenzie
Past Ink Publishing