can't play audio

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Oct 27 00:44:00 EDT 2006

If this is an issue end-users are going to have with standalones, is
there any way to check this situation and give feedback from within
the standalone so that a user will know  how and where to change the
settings back?  It's one thing for a developer to have to figure this
out, but an end user will be stuck forever with a broken app.
Thanks,
Mark