Standalone app as Frankensteinian Monster

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 26 21:48:07 EDT 2006

Hello Devin.  Not having much luck so far I stripped the close handler
to the following:

on closeStackRequest -- confirm whether to close the window
  answer question "Are you sure you want to quit the entire program?"
with "Yes" or "No"
  if it is "Yes"
  then
    quit
  end if
end closeStackRequest

However, the application still does not close when in the stand alone.

I am stumped.

Regards

Mark MacKenzie