[OT] - Careful

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Oct 26 18:48:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

I didn't find an explanation for the singular form of the word in
three different dictionaries and got the impression it is not part of
what is generally accepted as correct English. I guess it makes sense
to use the plural form only :-) Jacque was obviously right.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 26-okt-2006, om 21:00 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: