Careful

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 15:00:20 EDT 2006

Bullocks are, indeed, castrated bulls (other words for
them are: steers, stirks) - but the same word spelt
with an 'O' rather than a 'U' refers to testicles.

Personally, I don't really give a "bucket of bo****ks"
what people write in their code if:

1. it works

and

2. it doesn't eat up so many processor cycles churning
through 'merry little phrases' that I am driven to cry
"Oh, bo****ks" in frustration.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

and, perhaps more relevantly in terms of RR
programming [OK, Klaus Major - this is where you wade
in] - why do so many programmers object to storing
code in fields which are then called from objects?

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Hinge & Bracket"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/HandB/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
consider signing yourself.

Richmond Mathewson