mad images

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Oct 26 09:06:52 EDT 2006

 Hi,

it is a very simple html (only p and img tags) page. However when I try to
display it in a field as htmlText, images and text start a "crazy dance" and
appear either at the very top of the field where only half of any image is
visible or in places they should not be at all. Seems that position of image
tags have no influence on actual position of an image.  Is there a way to
handle this, maybe I have bad field settings, what else can cause this sort
of weird behavior ?...

What I need is an ordinary  text paragraphs followed by images to appear in
correct order in the text field.

Viktoras