Grab command

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 25 15:55:46 EDT 2006

Hi Jacque,

This sounds like a typical memory shortage problem. I'd ask the user
about memory, free disk space, and the amount of icons in the lower
right corner, if this is on a PC.

Additionally, the screen may stop being redrawn if there is a repeat
loop running with messages or if a wait command has been issued with
messages.

You can probably easily work around the problem by using a repeat
loop and setting the loc of the object to the mouseloc. This way, the
two problems mentioned above will not occur.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 25-okt-2006, om 21:29 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: