Grab command

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 25 15:29:48 EDT 2006

I have a card with some buttons the user can drag around. Each button
has this script:

on mousedown
   grab me
end mousedown

That's the whole script, there's nothing else. It works fine for me. A
tester reports that it worked for him for a while, and then suddenly
stopped working. The button disappears during the drag. If he leaves the
card and comes back, the buttons are in their new positions, so they are
being moved, but the screen is apparently not redrawing.

Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know why it would happen? He quit Rev
and restarted, but the behavior persists and he can't get the original
behavior back now.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com