Multiple arguments with the filter command

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Wed Oct 25 14:30:56 EDT 2006

Would this help?

   put "ps,europe" into tSearch
   repeat for each item tItem in tSearch
     replace tItem with "%" & tItem in tFileList
   end repeat
   filter tFileList with "*%*"
   replace "%" with "" in tFileList

This does a "or" choice and returns the file that contain ps or
europe. I let you work out how to do a "and" choice if you need so.
For it to work, "%" must be a character that will never appear in any
of you file string.

Cheers,
Marielle