Quicktime Multimedia Authoring - Nearly Dead?

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 11:10:46 EDT 2006

Go this from: http://www.w3.org/TR/XHTMLplusSMIL/

'The XHTML+SMIL profile defines a set of XHTML abstract modules that
support a subset of the SMIL 2.0 specification.  It includes
functionality from SMIL 2.0 modules providing support for animation,
content control, media objects, timing and synchronization, and
transition effects. The profile also integrates SMIL 2.0 features
directly with XHTML and CSS, describing how SMIL can be used to
manipulate XHTML and CSS features. Additional semantics are defined for
some XHTML elements and CSS properties.'

Now, me thinks of Rev's XML cards, streaming data...

Cheers,

Luis.