Icon query

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Oct 25 10:29:29 EDT 2006

On Oct 25, 2006, at 5:06 AM, Paul Williams wrote:

> Is this true? Or is it me?

It's not just you.

> Create a stack with a button and select an icon from the Metacard
> compatible
> list.
>
> Save as standalone in windows and button and icon show ok, open
> stack with
> windows player and no icon visible.
>
> Is this just how things are or is there a solution?

Back in the Rev 1.x days it seems there used to be a setting in the
standalone applications settings to include the standard and Metacard
image libraries. Alas, it seems to have gone away in recent versions.
I think we're stuck with having to import the images to the stack to
ensure they are there in the standalone.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University