Quicktime Multimedia Authoring - Nearly Dead?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 01:43:00 EDT 2006

It appears that most of the popular public video sites are using Flash movie
format. I find this interesting. When I visit a site that doesn't use Flash,
my Web browser (Firefox on Mac) often has trouble displaying the movies. But
those that use Flash play perfectly every time. Maybe that's the reason.

Dan