Fingerprint Scanners

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Oct 24 20:17:13 EDT 2006

>I am about to begin a project that may require the use of a fingerprint
>scanner. Do any of  you have experience with reading the "identified
user"
>result from such devices using Revolution? This will not be a heavy
>security scenario. I just need the users name to go into a field of a rev
>stack.

I am happy to report that a solution has been found!  And it is an EASY
solution, which is even better.  :-)  It works similarly to a barcode
keyboard wedge, placing the text into any text field that has focus. It is
only available for PC, but that is ok for my project. Thanks to those who
offered up helpful suggestions!

http://www.griaule.com/page/en-us/desktop_identity

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>