Standalone builder current?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Oct 24 03:59:07 EDT 2006

I have been able to resolve my issues with the help of Rev Support.

1. One issue (Bugzilla 3514) was a known bug with an easy workaround
that I thought I had done but hadn't.
2. Another issue (Bugzilla 3386) was resolved by including a library
that was not obvious.
3. The third issue I also have a workaround for.

Sorry if I gave the impression that I have anything but the highest
regards and affection for Rev. My hypothesis about wrong versions being
included were incorrect.

Bill Vlahos