Chunk: no such object

Aminda O'Hare aminda at ku.edu
Mon Oct 23 11:40:16 EDT 2006

I am having trouble with a card stack that should load words from a
text file into the field questions on the next card, however, when I
click the button that should do this I get the following error:
Chunk: no such object, Line: put it into field questions of next
card, Hint: questions. The Application Browser shows that the field
questions does indeed exist on the next card. I think that I've seen
this kind of problem before and solving it involved typing a command
into the message box, however, I cannot remember what that command
was. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Aminda O'Hare