Resizable stack with a custom shape (was: Re: Transparent stacks...)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Oct 23 10:36:40 EDT 2006

Bill,

The only way to get a window with rounded corners within Rev, as far
as I know, is to set its windowShape to an appropriate png.
Sure you can make it resizable using the scripts in the tutorial I
mentioned.
But you will come up against two issues:
1. When resizing the png, rounded corners will be proportionally
resized.
2. When setting repeatedly the windowShape it will work perfectly on
Win 32 but will not provide acceptable results on a Mac.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet