Transparent stacks....

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon Oct 23 09:06:03 EDT 2006

Not intending to take the thread off-topic, but:

What is the recommended way (if there is one) to have a resizable stack that
also has a custom shape? For example if you wanted to have rounded corners.

I tried at first going down the "transparent stack" route with opaque
objects on it to create the appearance of a windowshape. But that didn't
work for the reasons already mentioned.

It would seem that the only way would be to have five or more stacks that
all monitor/update their positions -- one each for the corners (with the
windowshape) and one for the "central" region that is no-decorations.

"Klaus Major" <klaus at major-k.de> wrote in
message news:353F2D3E-1B54-4FDA-8CB6-A6FBC7D54EC9 at major-k.de...