slightly OT - differencing and version control

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Oct 22 15:14:12 EDT 2006

I have a development site up for code versioning and documentation. It
uses subversion as a backend and a wiki for the documentation and
ticketing. I am more than happy to set up an test account for your
project if you wish to experiment.

There are still a few bits and pieces to be done before the site is
launched - I need to integrate it into the altSubversion, the Rev and
Galaxy IDE's, and create a plugin for Scripters ScrapBook - but most
of the work has been done and it is completely useable for development
teams even without the direct IDE integration.

However, it wuld be my recommendation that unless you are working on a
project which has other needs for cvs / svn, or you wish to open the
development up to large numbers of developers, you are best following
Richard's advice.

Contact me off-list if you'd like me to set up an account for you -
you can use your own domain if you need.