how to understand the string returned by try/catch block.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 22 05:16:59 EDT 2006

Hi André,

There is a shareware library available from Ecoomy-x-Talk, which
translates the errors returned by the try control structure. The
library also provides a way to write errors to a log file on disk. It
even works if your stack is password protected. You can find more
information in the developers section at <http://economy-x-talk.com>.

This is how it translates the error you posted:

Type: Chunk (can't find stack)
Object name: card id 1002
Line:(row 81 col 2)
Hint:

Type: Chunk (can't find object)
Object name: card id 1002
Line:(row 81 col 2)
Hint:

Type: get (error in expression)
Object name: card id 1002
Line:(row 81 col 1)
Hint:

Type: Handler (error in statement)
Object name: card id 1002
Line:(row 81 col 1)
Hint: getCountriesForm

Type: Objec (Name:)
Object name: card id 1002
Line:(row 0 col 0)
Hint: stack "script"

Type: Function (error in function handler)
Object name: card id 1002
Line:(row 31 col 36)
Hint: getCountriesForm

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 22-okt-2006, om 6:40 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: