how to understand the string returned by try/catch block.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Oct 22 00:40:24 EDT 2006

Friends,

when using a try/catch block to pick errors, I usually see stuff like
this in the errorStatement:

91,81,2
77,81,2
223,81,1
241,81,1,getCountriesForm
353,0,0,stack "script"
219,31,36,getCountriesForm
499,31,1
253,27,1

Does anyone know how to make sense of it? For example I know that
stack "script" means the revolution script that I am using for CGI. I
also know that the second item of each line is a line number since
function getCountriesForm is on line 81 and it is called on line 31
(when the thing explodes). I can't make sense of the first item of
each line or the third. I though it might be char number, but it
ain't because there's nothing special in char 36 of line 31....

can anyone tell me more about it? This is what I could grok on my own.

Andre