Multimedia Authoring - Quicktime Dead?

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Sat Oct 21 15:35:41 EDT 2006

Ehm, I feel some need to correct this.

I have been using LiveStage Pro for many years, and at least as far
as the buttons are concerned, it's just a matter of telling which
images (or movies) you want for each roll over state. Next to that
there are many so called behaviors that can be attached to objects.
For example if you want an object to bounce inside a box, you can
just attach the behavior to it, fill in some parameters and you're done.

Of course LSP has it's limitations, but they are (at least) as much
QuickTime's limitations as they are LSP's.

Kind regards,

Henk
Henk v.d. Velden
iGlow Media