Multimedia Authoring - Quicktime Dead?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Oct 21 11:02:16 EDT 2006

Greg,

If I remember correcly, keynote quicktime export just picks your
slides as if they were images and create a movie slideshow, it doesnt
even respect timings and transitions. I didn't used keynote very
much, just used it for RevCon presentation but I think interactivity
is not supposed to be presented on exported movies. so it's not
broken, it's simply not there.

But again, in the new keynote version things might be different.

Andre