Multimedia Authoring - Quicktime Dead?

GregSmith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 21 10:41:46 EDT 2006

Thomas:

I just did a little test run with Keynote, yesterday.  All seemed to be
going well, as demonstrated in the "preview" portion of the app, but upon
testing the exported QuickTime movie, the interactivity was broken.  Not
only so, but the export process, itself, took a lifetime to execute.

Thanks,

Greg Smith