Heather Nagey . . .

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sat Oct 21 10:16:41 EDT 2006

I've been reading this thread with some trepidation that it would turn into
a war.  Thankfully it has been a frank discussion and has served to clear up
several misunderstandings as I read it.

As a casual, semiserious user who is headed toward betting my company on
creating a commercial Rev application that will be used widely by some very
substantial companies, I am very interested in the stability of Rev and am
happy that these discussions happen occasionally.

I see it as taking a tonic - it can't hurt as long as everyone has the same
end result in mind - a bug free blockbuster IDE.

So, however it happens, let's take the shortest route to that end result
and, if we have to bump and jostle along the way, let's doing with humour
(humor for you Americans) and conviction... Jim