Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Oct 21 03:32:04 EDT 2006

Not paper. The reports are provided via a secure web connection. But yes,
it's a free crash analysis service provided by Microsoft for Windows XP and
later that would seem to be a valuable way to diagnose program crashes. Rev
apparently does not participate in it. Earlier in the thread I gave a
complete description of what Windows Error Reporting (WER) is and links to
get more information about it.

Dar Scott wrote,