The revbiz yahoo group

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 17:15:21 EDT 2006

The revbiz yahoo group was set up by Richard Gaskin
(with myself as the bloke who has the yellow crown
next to his name - chief fool?) as a place where
people who felt "really sweaty" about how Runtime
Revolution run their business could sound-off.

It is a great place - nobody goes their: why? because
of a number of possible reasons:

1. sounding off about how RR should run their business
gets fairly boring fairly quickly.

2. Runtime Revolution have their own way for running
their business the way they do.

3. Most people's rants are rather "samey".

I suppose the best way to deal with feeling "all
sweaty" about the way Runtime Revolution run their
business is to go out into the world and start one's
own RAD business - however, that takes a lot more
"balls" than running other people's businesses down.

I know this, having spent years running various
language schools down - now, at the "sharp end"
running my own language school I am having to swallow
an awful lot of saliva!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006